Monday, December 03, 2007

Something Beautiful.

Updating a blog has got to be the most irritating thing ever. Unless you are the type of person who likes displaying his rather mundane life on his or her blog for everybody in the world to see. Well, those with an Internet connection, that is. And access to a computer. Think about it, though - unless you lived your days moonlighting as a stripper in a club or a DJ or something, it's not going to be much different from the lives of everyone else. It's exactly the same as seeing a post concerning almost exactly the same subject matter on a dead blog halfway across the world, in America or something. Heck, maybe he plays Touhou too. Unless, you WERE, of course, a stripper in a nightclub. Maybe the posts might be more interesting.


My Hope is You - off the Terragen website.

I, honestly, am not a good blogger. My posts have close to no superficial substance, the little snippets of life that others enjoy putting on the blogs, the very same little snippets that other people leading the same mundane lives enjoy reading. The kind about the cheese on your rice not being cooked enough, or your offerings about the suffering of animals across the country. Maybe about leeks. And spinning ones, at that. There isn't much climax to my posts, either - you read it, you fall asleep, you hit your nose on the table and navigate to another blog with blood running down your lip.


Something Beautiful - by zemotion.

Maybe, the only thing I can say that I have different from quite a few other people, is my obsessive hoarding of images. Loads of images. Enough to cover every single wall of my house if I were to print them and paste them somewhere. Enough images to make up 3.5 GB of my hard drive.


Glacier V2 - by nuaHs.

So they are what drive my blogposts. Seriously. I just throw in random, sometimes related, pictures and hope people are interested. Maybe someday I'll learn the fine art of blogging. It's just not today.

This time, no anime pictures. Deviantart is ownage.

No comments: